Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I saved Nippon from Godzilla













Hello, I'm home!

We spent more time in Osaka than Tokyo :~) where Universal Studios was lovely, my friends & I dressed up as Sesame Street characters and breezed through all the rollercoaster rides like the wind!

I liked Kobe best because of the biggest Comme Ca Store (sub label of Comme Des Garcons) I've ever shopped in my life. And Osaka to me, was getting bitten in the butt by hungry deers while feeding them biscuits.

I'm a huge fan of soba & ramen too! (more than sushi now in fact). Love the warm heated toiletbowl seats on chilly mornings too! :~)

Am really tired, going to crash now and dream of the cold. Singapore's too hot, I'm getting heat rashes :(

P.S. I've been reading and drowning myself in lots of The Economists & Times Magazines, trying to absorb as much as I can about the global economic recession and politics blah blah blah, it's killing my writing. If you collect poetry or writings in your head too, send me some nice passages via email please :-) Particularly by William Blake, Sylvia Plath, Ted Hughes and Shel Silverstein! I would love that very much indeed.

Goodnight!

Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment