Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Konichiwa!







Here's a series of black and white 120mm film in 16cm squares from my Diana+ I did while in Hokkaido, Nippon, November 2008. I decided to upload it quick because it's been a month already and it's still sitting happily on my bookshelf, having a party among themselves.

I placed the black plastic frames into the camera myself the old fashioned way, and also winded the film in an even older fashioned way, whereby I had to gauge, really, the centre of each frame. because it isn't like those automatic ones where it automatically stops winding after each shot is taken. Hence, you can see snippets of the neighbouring picture in some bits of the picture.

Rest will be up on Flickr tonight! Must pack for Tokyo tomorrow too! (I dislike packing tremendously)

Have a lovely day today, the weather looks bright and warm :~)

Love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment