Thursday, December 18, 2008

Braveheart Dinosaurs



My sister and JoJo dressed up in their matching dinosaur outfits which we just bought from Japan. We wanted to dress JoJo up as a Godzilla/dinosaur to live up to his "braveheart" reputation. He's afraid of lightning and thunder, has to sleep in my room nightly, and makes friends with the lizards in our home.

We then happened to chance on an adult sized dinosaur outfit and bought it for daddy who shares the same birthday as JoJo. So they can wear it together during the Christmas Party and also their Birthday Party next year :~)

The wind's very chilly tonight, my hanging tealight candle hanging just outside my windowstill's flickering very fervently. I'm afraid it might fall off the hook and become a killer litter.

Christmas is coming, and I've got so much to do.. I don't want to sleep tonight, or any night at all. I would like to stay up forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment