Thursday, December 18, 2008

My New Home



This morning I awoke to a great surprise :~) I got accepted into Austin Entrepreneurship Program- Weatherford Residential College, with only 290 selected students out of an entire college of 35,000+. (P.s. I'm still majoring in Economics at the Liberal Arts College) But this is really cool because students in AEP stays in the crown jewel of OSU, Weatherford Hall, a castle complete with fireplaces, beautiful curtain draped bedrooms, a sauna, theater room, a gym, two cafes, a library, two hundred incubator spaces for us to develop our business ideas 24/7, with 8 live-in entrepreneur professors. We call ourselves, a visionary group of self starters :-)

My roomate's a Japanese girl, M. Tanaka, and she's very pretty. I hope we remember to study well together and not play our grades away! Tres exciting :~) Classes start in TWO WEEKS!! I can feel myself bubbling right now AHHHHH...

Sayonara!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52:00 AM

    thought u were going to boston u? so which uni are u at

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm still in singapore!
    i've got two offers, so i'm choosing :~)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:19:00 PM

    oh wow wow wow. austin as in austin, texas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi melly!
    nope this isn't in austin. it's in oregon state u. they've got this program called AEP and students live in the castle called Weatherford Hall. It's called a residential college because of the AEP. Basically you work 24/7 in there ha ha

    ReplyDelete