Sunday, October 05, 2008

Song of Solomon 6:3










Today I had a wonderful service at church though I found it rather difficult to understand the sermon from the book of Revelations about the evil horses that roam the earth after the seals opened. I was also a little worried when I heard (for the umpteenth time) about the signs of the end times and the coming of Jesus. But I also felt tremendously comforted knowing that I belong with the Lord, and will be teleporting to heaven soon whoopee! Something to look forward to :)
Spent my Saturday evening by the beach, at the al fresco dining, attending Jazz By The Beach because my sister was performing. Brought my kite too, but didn't manage to fly it due to the lack of wind :( I must say that Singapore has been having a lack of strong winds because trust me, I have been looking out for winds for the past year since I bought my kite from Macau last December.


Things to look forward to this week:
Beach volleyball & Jazz By The Beach (again) thereafter
Stress-Free work week by the grace of God
J. screening his film at Substation
Catching the sea breeze of dusk at East Coast flying my kite & catching crickets into glass jars
Cycling my sister to school

Went grocery shopping at Isetan and bought kooky candy glasses to wear when feeling stressed, doll crackers and lots of japanese candy. Came back home and went cycling down Bukit Timah Road with my sister. We cycled past Awfully Chocolate and saw J. (who was working there) and hopped in for free chocolate ice cream! Off to do up my photos into the frame now. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment