For X.
Dear X.,
I had wanted to send you an email earlier, but my Hotmail has not been functioning optimally and I sincerely apologise for that. Due to the time barriers, we only manage to catch each other online at queer times, before you head to class and whilst I'm burried in the office deep at night. I think, it was rather unconducive for contructive conversations to take place. I tried leaving comments too on your blog, however, I think my laptop's giving up on me (soon) too. Thus, knowing that you'll pop by here, I've decided to write you an entry, in bid to communicate more effectively with you.
I would like to tell you that you hold a very big place in my heart, and you (& Juan) are one of the very few people I keep in my heart, despite the numerous acquaintances & friends. I miss you so much that I kept count and realised that I've dreamt of you five times already. The most recent one which I haven't told you, being us performing a ballet repertoire together.
Another thing which I wanted to tell you, was how much I was laughing as I read your latest two post. It was so funny, I nearly fell off my chair. I hope the tiny tissue ball from your madeshift ear plugs are out of your ear, and please don't drown your tissue clogged ears with water anymore because the tissue absorbs water! It's not a bubble Ling! Also, I do wish Charming well, and I'm sure that he wouldn't die anymore. I agree with your Peach phrase, being Chinese and coming from a Chinese school too, I wish you Good Luck.
Keep safe, till I go over sooner than you can stuff your ears with more tiny tissue paper balls to keep the noise out.
P.S. PLEASE BE SAFE X. THINK HAPPY THOUGHTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment