This pain everyday reminds us, we're alive.
I got very angry at JoJo today when I brought him out for a jog at midnight, and he kept burying his face into the wet grass, pretending to roll around like a pig. We had a long adventure walk/jog around Ardmore Park together. For dinner, I had my usual sticky Japanese rice, homemade bak kut teh soup, soggy fried chicken and vegetables. I've been eating very well lately, so I've been feeling physically much stronger :)
Rebecca and daddy finally came home today (with presents)! I came home slightly green and pale from a long day at work at 11pm and found a Mr Bean teddy happily sitting on my bed. And beside him, was a beautiful handwritten cheer up note from Rebecca. I was so touched, I started tearing teehee. Daddy got for me a lovely bunch of roses in my favourite shade of red, wrapped up in brown paper, just the way I like it. It's been a long time since I've received flowers, and a combination of my favourite things and people certainly does make me very happy.
Today, I also woke up smiling and feeling a little better about myself. I decided to unwrap and wear my cream Anne Klein Bohemian dress which mummy bought for me a few weeks back. I felt very pretty in it, but decided that wearing a smile would be just as good. Better remember to finalise and write down my travel route tomorrow lest I get lost in Frankfurt/Milan :( I'm actually feeling rather hesitant about going because J. was telling me how he got cheated while he was backpacking in Europe last year. But I'm sure a little getaway by myself would be nice, and things will only get better from here on. Love all, trust only a few.
.
.
Goodnight, may you sleep tight and snugly under comfy sheets.
No comments:
Post a Comment