Last night, I went for a swim with JoJo, who sat beside the pool to watch (and whine). The water was a little warmer than melted ice, and I was afraid of imaginary sea monsters awaiting to pop out and devour me. But other than that, it was a nice swim while I pretended to be Michael Phelps training in the pool.
I had a beautiful dinner too. I drank soup from a hole inside the winter melon with bits of pork and mushrooms, beef & vegetables, and my favourite sticky japanese rice.
I've decided to switch to pixels over prints for now and whipped out my trusty minature canon camera in pearl white. I like how the pictures come out instantly, without me having to squeeze my brain over how the pictures may turn out to be when I use film. But the anticipation's the fun part too :)
Tonight will be a long night because I'm studying with N.
May your day today be lovely and everything good.
No comments:
Post a Comment