Tuesday, September 02, 2008

God is close to the broken hearted.

This morning after I awoke, brushed my teeth and changed up for work, I reached for my Blackberry, wondering if today was going to be a happy good day, and suddenly, the phone started ringing. It was J. from SFIC, she said that the travel agent had managed to get me a confirmed seat on Singapore Airlines direct to Milan, rather than having to fly Frankfurt then make another transfer. I was very worried that either me or my luggage would get lost if I had taken the latter route. She also said that it was a miracle because all flights were fully booked and I had to book at least ten days in advance to secure a seat to Milan. However, at three days prior the trip, tardy queen Emily still hadn't booked her ticket yet. I prayed to God last night before I went to bed, asking him to give me a direct ticket, and when I awoke this morning, I got it. So now, Emily the queen of procrastinators has two confirmed seats on SQ to Frankfurt & Milan, when all flights are full.
God is very close to me, and He keeps me very close to His heart. God will always love you and never leave you.
-
Today is going to be another good day :)

1 comment:

  1. I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com a community of real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share your story, struggles, prayer requests, or testimonies. Blessings...

    ReplyDelete