Sunday, August 31, 2008

Into the sea, inside of me.



Sometimes, I think I miss a beat of my breath when I recall the (excruciating) pain, like a swollen, tight chest at the same time. But on most times, it's fine.
Thanks to Jian, who introduced to me an Indie/Rock band, Deas Vail, I've fallen absolutely in love with their songs. I'll like to share it here with you too, http://www.purevolume.com/deasvail. The song on my play/replay list is Shoreline, please do take a listen, and you'll feel the magic that captured me too.
This week has been a good week. I managed to do most things on my To-Do-List. Particularly, B. & I armed ourselves with glowsticks & torchlights and cycled into the Botanical Gardens deep into the night. We rode on little pathways beside the ponds, listened to swans & crickets, climbed trees and visited every pretty posh restaurant in the Botanics. I was especially fond of Au Jardin by Les Amis, and we've started saving $1 a day so that in a year's time (or less) we could spend our little pot of savings on a nice meal there. Very exciting! I also liked cycling up the Whitley Flyover very much, because I felt very high while I was up there, zooming down on my blue city bike with only one gear. I think I should use the mountain bike the next time.
I also went to church with J., and we had a very nice quaint tim sum brunch because we were one and a half hours early for church. Never been this early for church before, it's (almost) amazing! I learnt many funny jokes at church (from the pastor) today, it was hilarious.
Talked to X. on Skype, bought a long awaited Korean show to watch, finally used my lomography cameras, had nice conversations with J. and a good dinner at Michaelangelo's.
The only downside is that my eyes are slightly swollen (from too much c--ing)
I am not looking forward to Monday, today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment