Ciao! I awoke this beautiful morning to a magnificant view of the vineyard from my window and a beautiful breakfast of salami, cheese, deep red orange juice, freshly baked bread and warm frothy milk. Spent my first day in Milan, having gelato, pizza & pasta with the real designers, drank lots of San Pellegrino because it's so cheap here (compared to $14 a bottle in Singapore), went to 4 Prada stores, 1 Miu Miu, 1 Tiffany & Co. and countless other boutiques, it ws label haven. I reserved two bags and headed down to Venice to this boutique hotel/winery, just beside the Magis headquaters and had a hearty dinner of baked lamb in bread, sweeter than sweet cherry tomatoes, pasta, dolci and red wine.
Am pretty busy starting my designs for the prototype of Me Too Collection, though I have to admit it is pretty challenging. It's the start of autum here now and the trees are changing to a shade of deep orange and the weather's a little chilly at night. Off to reply emails and messages now, then to do my work! Looking forward to playing football with the designers later in the vineyard, plucking grapes off the vines to eat and waking up early to watch the sunrise tomorrow morning :) Everything has been good so far, however, I have a feeling that I may have screwed up my first roll of film on my Diana+ :( It's okay, I'll get better practiscing it!
Yes you have left! Ah you can ignore my silly facebook wall post.. I wrote that last night w/o thinking of coming to your blog first.
ReplyDeleteWow looks beautiful hope you are having fun. The Prada shop looks very nice (can't think of any other word!). Are there many castles there, like your first picture? I love castles :)
Oh yeah, are the miumiu, prada stuff much cheaper there?
ReplyDeleteHi gracie!
ReplyDeletethere're only a few castles in milan and venice. there're more of them in rome/florence. prada/miu miu are relatively cheaper, like a pair of prada shoes are 250 Euros only compared to like a thousand plus in singapore. want me to get you anything?
I've been eyeing this miumiu wallet since dec last year http://www.bagbliss.com/images/handbag/4018.jpg, not sure if they still sell it. Would be nice if you could just help me check if it's still available and how much is it! On net-a-porter, the flap over version of this wallet is 159pounds.
ReplyDeleteps, what exactly are you doing over there!
Hi gracie,
ReplyDeleteim designing children furniture with Magis for the Me Too Collection. Do you have some more pictures on how the inside of the wallet looks like? (it's so pretty)