Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I could live in Italia forever.




Had the most beautiful lunch yesterday in a greenhouse with exquisite silverware, fresh shrimp salad, freshly baked bread with olive oil & balsamic vinegar, sauteed fish, dolci and sparkling white wine, and of course, lots of San Pellegrino! The designer (in black) behind the lemon sorbet with raspberries, is Nathan Yong! The design director of Air Division, and I've become an official groupie of his after professing my extreme liking over his Playground bed in his last collection. The people I meet here, are amazing, although it's a little demoralizing when they discourage me from entering solely the design industry because of the lack of domestic market. But i think, what they say is very very true. Still it's very exciting working and learning from them.
Had a nice evening walk in the vineyard yesterday snapping pictures with my Diana+ (it is rather difficult to use) I squished a worm because I was concentrating on taking pictures of the grapes :( Off to complete my sketches now.

No comments:

Post a Comment