
Today, as I was sorting out eleven pages of emails, I chanced upon this picture sent to me from The Epcot, Disneyworld from X. last December. It's one of my favourite photographs ever because of the spontaniety of their faces. Sometimes, I feel like I'm part of their family, ha ha ha.
I can't wait to spend Christmas with her in New York :) It will be a blast I know for sure!
I have been feeling physically much stronger and happier this past week. It's been a good week and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Church with J., studying for SATs again, Dinner with A., Tea with I., chocolates with N. the Octopus, gym at the Pines.
I'm also going to whip out my lomography cameras and develop that mouldy roll of film, master my Diana+, fly my kite at the beach, watch Wall.E and cycle to Island Creamery for ice cream.
Have a fun weekend! I'll post my photographs up soon!
omg why is this picture here?? and i learnt the poses from lisa HOHOHOHO.
ReplyDeleteMISS YOU M, COME SPEND XMAS WITH ME
love, X.
teeeheeheee such a nice picture!
ReplyDeleteyes i'll be over sooner than you think!
love,
M