Thursday, September 11, 2008

It'll only get better from here on.



Italia's amazing because of the beautiful al fresco dining in crisp night air, sparkling red wine, great spaghetti/pizzas, vineyards and clear skies. Had another great dinner last night with the designers in a small posh restaurant. We had two XXL bottles of Chardonnay, pasta, medium rare beef & salted potatoes and biscuits & lemon cream for dolci :) Great food, wine, and company was marvellous, I enjoyed talking to them very much. It's so much more interesting talking to older people because of their amazing life experiences and the way they think and process things. The lessons and things that they teach me, from love to growing up, is priceless and I'll always keep their little bits of laughter and advices in an emerald box, away in my heart.
Italia's terribly romantic, I'm coming back here again with my dream boy soon :)
Off to the opening of the Venice Biennale and Supergarden! It's going to be very exciting with all the best designers in the world, I think, I need to go for drawing lessons!
The weather here's perfect, may you have a great day too!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:47:00 AM

    Sorry for the late reply.. but no I have not seen the inner compartments for this wallet (am not too sure why).. will try to find for it. :) hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:55:00 AM

    em i miss you ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi gracie :) im doing fine thank you very much i'll try to look for the miu miu wallet for you alright? keep safe in singapore!

    hi anonymous, i'll very much like to tell you that i miss you too! but i can't because you forgot to leave your name :)

    ReplyDelete