Duomo
Bonjourno! Had quite an exciting past three days, being caught in a thunderstorm in Venice where I had to run on planks back to the hotel because of the sea spilling onto the land. Took countless ferry rides round and round all the islands of Venezia till I felt nauseas, basked in the sun while writing in my favourite notebook on a little bench in St. Marco's Square facing the Grand Canal, speed walking through the little alleys of Rialto & San Toma (islands in Venice) in the dark and I was scared, spending time in my favourite Chocolaterie, which inspired the show, Chocolat, visiting the Museu di St. Marco with all the beautiful paintings of old, it blew my mind away.
Then woke up early to the fresh cold morning air, and took a ferry, a train, a metro, a tram and a taxi before getting my ass to Milan :) It was a very long journey and I feel rather accomplished having travelled all the way by myself.
I'm happy to have found that little strength I've been yearning for and to know, that all will be well again.
Off to soak up the evening sun of Milan now. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment