-
I am home! :)
Little snippets of my escapade in Venice, of gloomy skies and royal colours in the sunset. Travelled another ten thousand kilometers over land, air and sea to find my way back home. Ate my last (favourite) Magherita pizza at the airport, packed my Murano glass presents nicely into the briefcase, checked in, got my tax refunds on Hermes, Miu Miu & Max Mara, bought more chocolate and flew home after two good long weeks :)
Got my money's worth and watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (which I liked very much), Iron Man (I thought was rather corny), Three Kingdoms (was thought provoking), My Girlfriend is a Cyborg (very confusing), 200 Pounds Beauty (was funny), and a little of Cirque Du Soleil's The Corteo. I also ate a lot of cup noodles on the plane because I didn't particularly like the airplane food, so I had a pretty nice flight.
Came home and took a deep nap, before dragging my butt to the office to work :( Met J. after to give him his macroons from Venezia and had a small conversation standing up before he had to run off to cell, and I flew to Raffles Hotel for a quiet dinner in the garden.
Off to catch a breather for the weekend, before another hectic week ahead! Will be preparing part deux of my designs for Magis and planning another trip to Milan while the prototype's being manufactured now. Whoopeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment