Monday, January 07, 2013

The Library






































I had the most gorgeous drink in my life last night @ The Library/ Keong Saik Snacks. I love this calm, still, place, and it's wonderful old/ new neighbors.

My favorite bartender D, and I headed out for a dinner/ drinks on a late Monday night. We don't hang very often (other than when I'm on the other side of his bar, drinking his drinks), but this was one night when I felt absolutely necessary to drag my thoroughly tired butt and messy hair out of the office and to dinner at 9.30.

We talked a lot about fresh fruit bars, his current bar, my future bar, and other peoples' bars. All in all, finding some place quiet to drink, listen, talk, discounting judgement, (with a playlist), might just prove to be the soul of why we all look for dim spaces to empty our wallets and hearts.

It was a wonderful way to walk into a new friend's life, and I woke up in the morning feeling like a new person, thinking it was Saturday, all because last night was two drinks too strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment