Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fervrier

I'm sort of sad that February is coming to an end. In all honesty, I sometimes still write the year of my dates in 2011. How can it be so that the days fly by quicker than the strokes of my pen? I am still in a daze.

This February has been somewhat memorable, a little romantic, but mostly calming. The operational dust at Tuckshop has gently settled and I'm now able to take a breather to relax and let it all go. Yes you heard me right- let it all go to my friends & chef running this little coffeeshop. I do still have a few loose ends to tie up, but I'd say that things are going pretty good. I am also little less cautious and serious now- my funny bone is making excessive lame jokes which I enjoy tremendously. I also laugh a lot more.

My stomach has been giving me gastric stresses but I'm learning how to enjoy my dinners & suppers late into the dark now. I've also picked up a liking for McD's sausage McGriddles with Eggs sans the sausage. But my all time favorite food will definitely have to be Indomee for sure hands down.

Next up on my project list:

1. Turn the mezzanine floor of Tuckshop into a bar (lots of work going into this one)
2. Run more
3. Drink Less (or none at all)
4. Can't think of anything else now. Pretty braindead.

C'est La Vie. We only live once.



No comments:

Post a Comment