Recently, I've been thinking quite a bit about l'amour. I think about how it transcends space, time and distance. I think about the magic fairy dust-like emotions that tickles the heart and grows smiles on faces. I also think about how it makes me very sad sometimes. Especially when we say goodbye. But there exists a season to bid our goodbyes and say hello again. Because everything happens for a reason. And also because pain is necessary to bring us back to ourselves when we've given too much of our hearts away. I think this to be so.
I find myself having more time to run, to write, to swim, to do yoga, to drink, dance & make merry. I find myself exploring more of my heart's desires in bid to be free. Free from familiarity, patterns, and conservation. And yet again, a self reminder; nothing lasts forever my love.
Everything is new again. And new is very good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment