

It's 5:25pm on a very, very, rainy Monday. I think I smell of the kitchen- mostly of fries and linguine alle vongole.
I also have seem to made negligible progress on my work. And all I can think about is how I don't seem to be making this work. Or maybe how I don't see God drawing the people in on this rainy day. Could it be the Christmas Holidays? Are food eaters really just picky bastards? Nothing could ever be left to chance... Or is that the only thing constant in every business? Providence.
I seem to have regained control back of my appetite and I'm not overtly excited about my cafe's food anymore. In other words, I bid goodbye to overstuffing. Today, I had some Vongole, some Seafood Aglio Olio, a warm Chai Latte, and half a glass of beetroot, apple, & carrot juice. I'm not hungry anymore, and I now have some paperwork to do.
The only thing bothering me is how I've seem to misplaced my inspiration.
And that... is driving me mad.
Shit.
No comments:
Post a Comment