Diets are so pointless because the more I resist food, the more I start hallucinating about them. It's really more productive going to the gym or jogging by the Charles river to say goodbye to those calories. I'm not really a fan of sweet things or McDonald's but these cakes were pretty good and I've been a little mad about Fish O' Fillets lately!? I wonder what is wrong with me.
Enjoy your food, eat healthily, give in to the occasional cravings, and be happy!
Today, I also attended a lecture on the different faces of Godzilla, which was basically a political and social analysis on the use of nuclear warfare after the Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombings. Gojira is a jurassic dinosaur amphibian who absorbed large amounts of nuclear radioactive material from the real-life U.S. atomic testings on the Bikini atolls, and then emerged from the deep ocean waters to attack Tokyo. I really liked watching the black and white movie- and the cinematography was pretty fantastic for 1954 standards. I must add that it was kinda scary too. Gojira is a combination of two japanese words: Gorira (Gorilla) and Kujira (Whale). I really enjoy pop culture stuff that have so much more meaning to their kitschy exteriors.



No comments:
Post a Comment