Sunday, March 20, 2011

#8 还没抓着就不见了


✗♥✗♥

.
.
.
.



Say hi to my dog JoJo. He is very charming, but behaves like quite a spoilt brat who likes to eat all sorts of dog treats, but neither his fruits nor vegetables.

It's 4:56 in the morning and I'm still up- enjoying the quiet, empty spaces that pop in my ears. The weather is very cool and my toes are chilly. I'm listening to the radio- and there's this song playing "I'm sticken to you, because I'm made out of glue..."

And all that is clouding my brain is the thought of how much I treasure/like Mr. SuperPotato... and I can think of nothing out of everything to write about. (Don't worry, I'll try again tomorrow.)

Off to bed now because I have a brunch date in the a.m. and I don't want to go for it while looking like Panda Loo.

But, maybe moving pictures in (French & Hokkien) can speak more for me. I am tremendously fond of watching movies like this- it's as if they drum on the chord strings of my heart:

I hope you enjoy the trailer too.




No comments:

Post a Comment