Thursday, March 10, 2011

#6 To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering. (Nietzsche)

Hi Gang,

I have been feeling strangely happy lately; and things has been looking rather optimistic- probably because I'm now getting a better hang of my work and life. I've also come to realize how important exogenous variables are (in my world at least). Like how when a heavy, grey slug decides to sit on you, and you... just... can't... seem... to... move for the longest time, you're grateful when someone comes along- and gives you a pat on the back. And like a subito swell of gladness, you find the strength from deep within the shadows of your thoughts to topple the damn slug atop of you and stomp it to bits.

Okay this was a pretty radical analogy, but you get the point that other people do affect and influence my supposedly steadfast beliefs more than I could ever guess. Sometimes, these people can come in the form of, best friends, lovers, grandparents, and professors. They're out there- and you just have to keep your ears/heart/eyes open with lots of toothpicks if you're feeling sleepy.

(Thank you Prof. T)

Some happy things in my life lately:

(a) Flowers from Mr. Okaythankyou



(b) More flowers from Mr. Okaythankyou a few days later



(c) Kate Spade Ice Queen Necklace again from, Mr. Okaythankyou. (And I'm studying Econometrics.)


(d) Tiffany Pearl Necklace from ummm, Mr. Okaythankyou too. This one, I absolutely adore— I'm into the whole red lipstick with pearl necklace phase now. Not kidding, lots of middle-aged women check me out.




(e) Smurf game which I've been obsessing over on my iPad. It's like a Tamagotchi v2.0 but new and improved. That is my vegetable garden on the bottom left- I love planting potatoes xoxo.



Alright gang, I'll write again soon. Farmer Loo has to do more homework now.

See you soon.



1 comment:

  1. Gracie wants to meet mr okay thank you too in a few months time hahaha sending you love <3

    ReplyDelete