Friday, March 04, 2011

#5 Toys are Like Boys and Vice Versa.


Say hi to some of my toys living on my study desk.

You know what's so cool? Mr. M&M's and Spongebob both dispense chocolate out of their a** (this is a child-friendly blog). But, I don't really care because I don't like chocolate and neither am I going to eat it. However, I really like Mickey Mouse because it's the 100th Nendoroid character from the land of free-flowing-sushi-and-legal-whaling. But the crux is that it was a gift from a certain friend. I liked it so much that I looked at the box for two whole days, hugged it to bed once, before finally deciding to grab Mickey out of his cardboard jail.

Don't worry Mom, I'm going to kill my childish instincts just before I graduate, and say goodbye to stuffed toys forever.

If I knew growing up was going to be this torturous, I would never have looked forward to it so much in the first place. It kinda sucks actually.

Okay goodnight. But listen to something cool first:


Good luck to you growing up too. We need all the help we can get.



1 comment: