Thursday, December 30, 2010

#18 Before Amnesia

Hi (insert your name here),

My apologies for having been missing in action for the past ten days. It has been nothing short of great and... different.

A small recap on what I can remember doing:

1. Ended exams on the afternoon of the 20th, was really tired, but went for lunch with K. & X. at Petit Robert before going home to die/ sleep.
2. Woke up at night in a complete daze and S. came over to chill out while I did an immense load of laundry. Mad packing for home and did not sleep the entire night.
3. Pang seh-ed S. (we were supposed to take a cab to the Boston airport together but I HAD TO wash the dishes first, so I went on my own).
4. Met S. at NY JFK a few hours later. We ate french fries, a Happy Meal, and collected a soft toy. Wanted to die from the lack of sleep in the airport but thank God for Ibuprofen.
5. Met my SC Head Prefect coincidentally and flew from NY-> Frankfurt-> Singapore together. Talked about a lot of shit, ate Kinder Surprise together and collected more toys.
6. Came back to Singapore on the 23rd morning and passed out on the couch.
7. Went for a swim and hung out with my Gramps and family for dinner
8. 24th: Went to the office in the morning and did some mini-slaving before coming home to chill out.
9. 25th: Dad woke me up in the morning and said we were flying to Hong Kong in the afternoon. Wasn't informed prior and only brought underwear back from Boston. No winter wear or jeans. Wasn't too pleased about that.
10. Thankfully there were some new winter stuff in my closet and I didn't have to go to HK in only my underwear.
11. Liked Hong Kong except the part where people were in my personal bubble. Also drank a lot of Vitasoy, my favorite. Met some friends and had a really nice time ;)
12. 29th: Flew back to Singapore for Mum's birthday.
13. 30th: Day #1 of detox, and tutoring my sister. Second last day of the year :'( and feeling pretty nostalgic.


Some pictures of Hong Kong:



















































































































lao peh & I

No comments:

Post a Comment