Monday, December 13, 2010

#16: Good Morning, Good Monday

amanda friedman_oh joy1

I've always found alliterations immensely alluring, I make them up along the way to make my days more interesting: Martini Mondays, Tofu + Salad Tuesdays, Willpower Wednesdays, Terminator Thursdays (Terminator's rum+pineapple juice+amaretto+blue maui+ something else I forgot), and my personal favorite, French Fry Fridays. French fries makes those grey skies shine with their golden smiles and chants, "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!". Oh really, they are so comforting. Not really alliterations but I've also had, Hangover Sarurdays, and Sad-and-wrung-out Sundays.

As much as alliterations are really fun, Good Morning, Good Monday, Good Bye, are such oxymorons.

But still, I just wanted to wish you all a very bright and Good Monday because we'll really need it this Finals Weeks! What doesn't kill us will only make us stronger!

And believe me, it'll be over even before we can say... Three Wise Men on a Farm.

I'll see you on the other side, alive. Take it easy, little bookworms.


No comments:

Post a Comment