My dream car (and it folds!!!)
I have YET to get my (insert swear word) license, so I can't drive, and winter is FAST approaching. This is a bad predicament to be in.
I chanced upon this babe and I really like her in cream!!! She would be great for me to zip in and around Boston on. Then I can breeze through the Boston/Siberian winters and and get to class ON TIME without the risk of my extremities falling off.
Life would be great(er) then.
I've also wanted a bike ever since Summer when I watched the Tour de France 8 hours a day. But my dad still hasn't sent my bike over from Singapore and I'm quite sure it's decaying slowly somewhere in a forgotten corner.
Should I spend US$625 on a bicycle or a new videocamera? So I could go around spying on people. (I'm just kidding, I'm not a psychotic stalker.) I lost my Sony camera in Bangladesh and some Bangla is probably now an aspiring photographer for National Geographic, taking inspiring pictures to show the world. Pragmatically speaking, he's probably watching porn on my device and snapping R-rated pictures, considering how stifled the society is by the Pharisee-agnate religion.
(I hope nobody understands what I'm saying- I don't want to get into trouble, world peace FTW- and I should stop being cynical.)
Actually, I really want a manual type writer more. I've been wanting one for four (4) years now. But I'm afraid I won't ever use it the moment I buy it.
Everything is so much sweeter and easier when it's just a thought. I think I would want to keep some things as just that. Life would be so sad if I burst every one of my own bubbles.
I know I would do something like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment