At the beginning of the school term, a boy fell out of the window at a nearby hotel and died. It was a few days prior to his 20th birthday. Bye Adam
A few days ago, a girl crossing Commonwealth Ave got struck by a car and was sent flying off his windshield. Read here
And then a few days later, another girl from my Writing Class last term got hit by a Toyota. Read here Toyotas SUCK shit.
BU students either have bad luck, or need to open their eyes and ears when crossing the road. We, the pedestrians, should all wear helmets now.
Car accidents make me so sad, but thankfully they survived.
That being said, homework
is
eating
me alive.
>: [
Am mad depressed and overworked.
Death is so surreal, like ether.
I can't seem to wrap my finger around it.
I wonder what's on the other side.
So exciting, I want to join their party.
Death gives us sleep,
eternal youth,
and
immortality.
Like we all turn into demi gods.
No comments:
Post a Comment