
When I was 16 I used to look like this.
And I also thought I would grow up to be the kind of trashy Gucci girl and join Alcoholic Anonymous.
But I sort of took a detour to wearing oversized, androgynous men clothes for structures and shapes. Plus lots of collars and tailored shirts (cause I wanted to look smart- I was really stupid). And I started looking like a she-man (which I liked). Then I was forced to wear cocktail dresses in black and keep my hair long, but my favorite color is actually purple. I only wear purple for shoes.
Now I'm just wearing preppy work-school clothes, tailored blazers, jackets, Lanvin bags, high heels, leather boots, perfectly ironed + dry-cleaned, and wanting to look unapproachable- cause I'm too tired to talk to people. I only like to talk to my Starbucks barista.
(I'm so boring I don't eat ice cream and drink lots of coffee without sugar and read Tolstoy & Balzac)
But I still haven't picked up the habit of wearing exotic smelling perfume which smells like shit to me.
It's so cold now. And I kind of like the cold.
But I want something warm, someone warm.
I'm going to buy a fur coat tomorrow.
But,
I'm pescan and don't eat meat.
So conflicting, so contradicting
I'm in heaven, I'm in hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment