Today I got my paper grade back for Money & Banking class and I got a big fat C.
Wow, GG Emily! Good job ;)
I wanted to kill myself because I had spent so much time, energy and love into writing that paper but it turned out like shit. I'm on the verge of hanging myself, seriously.
Why? Because the data set for India screwed me overrrrrr. No, there were no fucking substantial data available for INDIA and I had to piece together my data table from bits and pieces from EVERYWHERE. I wasted 48 hours of my life slaving away and got shit in return.
I hate India now. Don't ever mention India/Bangladesh or whatever crappy developing country to me. I am eternally repulsed, and will never go back there to invest anymore of my life!!!!!!!
I was so sad I went eating and shopping— I had lunch at Petit Robert with my classmates after class (Money & Banking) and then I walked to Newbury with J. and met S. to go shopping & C. came to join us shortly. I boughttttt soooooo muchhhhh clothessssssss I thought it would make me feel better, but it didn't.
I just feel physically warmer, still kind of numb, but more determined than ever.
I also talked a lot to Stephan, the Teuscher chocolate shop owner because I liked talking to him about vegan chocolates, and he's gay (I think). But I know he gave up being Vegan for Swiss sausages wtf!? He said I can't eat the champagne truffles and only the dark chocolate which is fine with me because I like the dark honey bees most.
Then I came home with J. and we ate macarons and other tidbits, watched awesome Family Guy, drank a lot of beer, and passed out. Then L. (my flat mate) came home to dead corpses all over the floor and resurrected us, so I am now wide awake!!!
Things will be OK I guess because I have awesome friends and everything I want, so I think my life should be quite happy:

C. & I am the PANDA!!!

Outfit to go rob a bank
But why on earth am I still so unsatisfied??? (I am such a greedy girl) I think my grades can go screw itself because I'm going to die and can't bring my GPA to heaven anyway wtf.
IF YOU CAN DO THE DIFFICULT TODAY, YOU CAN DO THE IMPOSSIBLE TOMORROW.
Tomorrow's a new day and I'm looking forward to my morning run by the Charles River. Take a deep breath, and let today go (and die).
K I need some sleep now shopping is so tiring. Ciao
I wanna go shopping w you!!!
ReplyDeletesteff
i want a peacoat
ReplyDelete