Tuesday, July 06, 2010

#1 Un

I feel like a new person.

Today, I had lunch with S., a Singaporean, majoring in Mathematical Economics at LSE, who came over to Harvard for the Summer. I must say that S., an aspiring Economics lecturer, is without a doubt, God-sent. His explanations on the concepts and coursework were as clear as crystal, set off fireworks in my head. I came home after and re-read my notes, only to be surprised at how well everything sunk in. I think the concepts are like heavy stones sitting happily on the riverbed (my brain) now- I certainly hope that is the case. S. has a very bright future in lecturing confirm plus chop.

In addition, I had extra time to buy groceries and watch Johnny Depp on not one, but two movies: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory & Pirates of the Caribbean (I love the former with all my heart), while doing homework <3
I bought an Aloe Vera for my home too:

P.S. Don't eat Aloe Vera(s); they are poisonous. I know this for a fact because I was once, very briefly, a horticulturist.

No comments:

Post a Comment