Shit.
I want to stab Statistics now and then,
Kill myself.
Or I could quit school and go to Korea to become a Korean actress.
But
I'm not Korean and
neither can I act.
I just want to watch TV all day long
and eat pineapples
and drink bottled water because
I don't like distilled water from the tap.
So simple yet
I can't achieve it because
I have to do other things which are
ACCEPTABLE and
PROPER.
Can I just graduate and then live my life?
Can my responsibilities just
End
THERE?
(It's so tiring to grow up)
The TV man also came to set up the TV yesterday and now I have over 200 channels.
Then
I asked him if there was BBC
because it's the only channel I watch (from my laptop).
And he said "No".
So now
I have 200+ channels
which I don't watch
and still watch only BBC
from my laptop.
My life sucks
and I am going
to throw away my plasma TV.
Now
I remember why
I wanted to become a
Farmer.
No comments:
Post a Comment