Studying truck on the go... Vroom vroom...


On most times I lose track and have no idea why I'm studying so hard when all I really want to do is to be a Korean actress, sleep till noon, ride my bicycle... and eat french pastries all day long without getting fat.
But I guess, all this hard work will pay off in the end. For something bigger than myself; further than my imagination, hopefully. I don't need to win a Nobel prize, or make some gargantuan discovery in Statistics research, but you know, getting a prize for something academic here in college would be nice. Considering the last time I won a book prize for Top-Girl in class was in....Secondary 2... 7 donkey years ago :O
"School is a happy place school is a happy place I love to be in school, that's what gets me up excited in the mornings there is no where else I'd rather be. Thank God for school, school is a piece of heaven there's lots of sunshine in school I love school, I do I do I really do".
Okay someone just stab me now, because clearly psychoanalysis doesn't work.... Sigmund Freud is such a liar. This has been a long semester, I wonder when it's going to end. (Am... almost... out... of... breath... & coffee)

some korean actresses have a hard life... and are really persecuted. but the rest of it sounds pretty good
ReplyDeletek thanks for the KONSTRUKTIVE advice pardner
ReplyDelete