

Spring is here and the Sun is out! But this is so very hazardous for my grades. Quite evidently, people pontang classes so much more in good than bad weather and half of the class was missing from Microeconomics and Ballet yesterday.
Even though it's so warm now, I still wore socks with my shoes- I don't know why. Old habits die hard.
I finished an entire plate of Pad Thai by myself for lunch and became so drowsy after. Then, dragged my huge bag and a back-breaking Stats file (not a thin file okay- it's a 1000+page textbook) and myself to the library. But along the way, I got so distracted by all the people laying out on the grass and basking in the Sun, that I decided to join them and sit on the bench to read instead. But I ended up almost falling asleep under the warm sun. Realizing this faux pas, I used up the remainder of my willpower to drag myself to the library instead on such a beautiful day.
As a consolation prize for being such a good student, I will go for a run by the esplanade along the Charles River in the evening after my work. If my legs or willpower don't give way, I think I can make it all the way to Harvard and (hopefully) back.
HUH, how is a run a reward! and you look so young in those pictures hahah emily buttons. and why are you studying so much astro? is it your 2nd major or something?
ReplyDeletesteph
We can go running tgt next time! :D
ReplyDeletebtw where are you staying next year?
- steff
(1) hi honey- no i am studying so much ASTRONOMY so i can ACE the class! Because it's so abstract I am lost half of the time and need trusty kopi-o by my side to make it through lectures alive. Are you safe and back in norway?
ReplyDelete(2) yes text me we go for runs along the charles in the evenings? i'm staying with linda at dexter! where myron and val are staying at too. what about you?