Friday, April 30, 2010

#29 Gone mad and mad studying

Okay I'll be going home in T-10 days. And there are several things I need to do:

1. Travel Paperwork
2. Move house
3. Final Exams
4. Visit Prof.'s office hours
5. Go for Pilates to relax
6. Buy meatball mixes and Splenda for grandma
7. LOSE WEIGHT. Chopping off one leg would guarantee that.
8. Meeting with OECD liaison from Washington on Monday. (I hate Meetings & Mondays. Worst combination ever)
9. Sleep more
10. Practice Statistics (Plz kill me)
11. Stop eating Bunny Biscuits. (I had originally bought 4 boxes for each of my professors as Thank-You gifts BUT ended up eating ALL OF THEM)
12. STUDY
13. PACK
14. Don't be late for flight
15. Buy Konstantin Gricic's new B-chair. I will love his designs till death...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38:00 PM

    i empathize with you completely, especially with #10 (i cried many times while taking stat).

    hope you can accomplish much this weekend, short of chopping your leg.

    :)

    ReplyDelete