I live on this street
Am going to start driving my studying truck full time now... Exactly two weeks left before school wraps up and I'd love a great ending to this fantastic term! Perseverance and determination is the secret!!!
Although I try very hard to be a morning person and attempt to awake early every morning to do homework, the evenings are really my favourite time of the day...
Okay, got to go off to bug my Statistics professor now and cling onto her like glue. Am also excited to be done with my 3 hour ballet class later because I'm going to watch Coppelia by the Boston Ballet tonight!!! WHEEEeeeeee......
Have a blessed day ahead and if it seems to be going slow and blue, know that we will ALL be going to heaven at the end of it all- regardless if we have an MBA from Harvard or NOT!!!
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment