Sunday, April 11, 2010

#10 Secret run

current bedroom

Was feeling very blue and couldn't get out of bed today. Am moving out of my current address in about two (2) weeks and I cannot wait. The new place is absolutely gorgeous...

So because I was blue and sad, I watched a korean movie and went running by the Charles river. Running is very therapeutic because I think of everything when I run. I think about my school work, I think about my family, I think about how I want to plan my life, I think about my grocery list, I plan my work that I have to do the following week, I think about God, I think about my failures and things that made me sad during the week. I think about how I cannot let go of some things, I think about the measure of time that has passed, I think about my dog BoBo, I think about cleaning the house and doing my laundry.

After thinking about it all, I feel stronger. Like a metaphorical comparison between how I overcome my run and thoughts together... and the thumping heartbeat which gives me the strength I need.

Even though I ran up and down the river for an hour today, I am too lazy to walk to the grocery store to buy organic milk. So this week I am going to drink non-organic milk from the convenience store just beside my house. It's okay right mum?!

No comments:

Post a Comment