9:41pm:
Writing paper #2 due tomorrow. But my mind is still blank.
Critiquing 19th Century American slavery is not a cup of tea.
Today was a 晴天 and I got back my Astronomy mid term #1 and I got an A YAY!!!
I personally thought that it was really hard and that it totally kicked my butt.
But God's good- He must've temporarily blinded my professor who was marking the papers. Then I went for a three (3) hour long ballet class and Madame Margot commented that I was a good girl (because I practice very hard everyday) and that I am getting stronger :)
But, I will pop my bubble and not let my head swell because I've still quite a lot of techniques to work on-
like Frappé, Retiré, Sissonne and ADAGIO oh my goodness- this KILLS me en centre TOUS LES TEMPS!!!
Au revior! Got to go etudier maintenant!
No comments:
Post a Comment