Tuesday, February 16, 2010

#19 SAY HI TO FUNNY SHAPES


Entrance of The Praetorius (where I live)



Marsh Chapel & College of Arts & Sciences



snow monster chomping



pizza & late night studying


There was a huge slushy blizzard today. It was slushy because as the snowflakes touched the ground, they became like a Slurpee (you know like- the 7-11 one). I got a C for my first writing assignment in Writing class today and wanted to cry :'(

But, Winston Churchill once said, “Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential” I'm going to get an A because I will put in more effort and try harder. If there's anything I can do better than others, it's being more determined. I will get what I set my eyes on. (Please God, need more strength)

I also danced very hard today at ballet class. It's definitely nice to lose myself in ballet after a long hard day at school. But I don't know who on earth I was competing with- I danced so intensely my legs and lower back muscles are so sore now. Yes, I must have been secretly competing in my head with those Harvard ballet dancers whom I saw dancing at the Gala last Sunday. They stole my breath away and I'm positive my heart missed a few palpitations.

Okay must conquer Economic Statistics now. Soon I'll be hailed as the new Queen of Stats: Wait for it.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33:00 PM

    i admire you. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!! i really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. emz i got a C before too... so harsh... and she didn't really teach... suckass teacher

    ReplyDelete