Tuesday, February 09, 2010

#17 SAY HI TO EVIL BAGELS


I used to think that bagels were evil because they smelt funny. I hadn't even eaten any bagel before (much lest smelt it) but my vivid imagination just thought they did. Hence, I was soooo repelled by them, without a proper justification.

BUT I'm a convert now after trying one too many. Bagels are my fuel, my happy comfort food. But they are still evil because they make me fat.

I have a three (3) hour long ballet class later :-O I hope my bagel fuel will be put to good use there.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:29:00 PM

    wow, i love the packaging on that bagel bag. i had one today -- an *everything* bagel: poppy seed, sesame seed, onion, and garlic all in one bagel. it was YUMMY. do you have a favorite flavor?

    i think you'll put those extra calories to good use in ballet, for sure. okay, i gotta continue with your house musik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favourite flavor is..... HONEY WHEAT BAGEL ;)

    ReplyDelete