Monday, February 08, 2010

#16 SAY HI TO HOUUUSE MUSIK




It's 11:39pm and I am doing Economic Statistics, with a long long long list of homework trailing behind. It makes me feel half delirious, I don't know if coffee is going to work any longer maybe I should just inject caffeine directly into my veins to save time, and to save me from a queasy stomach too.

Anyway, J. sent this hour plus long remix of House Music. It's FANTASTIK and keeping me awake. It's great for doing math!

/edit: IT IS 2:26 (SWEAR WORD) AM AND I AM STILL UP DOING THIS #*&@$^!%@^#$(* NOT COOL seriously... Somebody save me please.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:35:00 AM

    i wasn't sure about the first 55 seconds, but the beat kicked in and i'm really diggin' it.

    i used to take coffee intravenously, too, but it's so much better to just drink it. ;)

    get some zzzzzzzs already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:10:00 AM

    wow. this track ROCKS. i'm only half way through and sadly, i have to stop it soon to go to sleep!! i hope you keep it up so i can come back to it.

    ReplyDelete