a plain croissant
coffee with little sugar & low fat milk
.
.
a custard cupcake
white chocolate cream biscuit
.
.
.
mango smoothie
5 pan-fried veggie dumplings
mixed greens + spinach leaves, cherry tomatoes + fried mushrooms + onions + tofu MIXED SALAD.
so full now- got to do lots of HOMEWORK!!! And legs were also about to fall off from ballet today. SO TIRING :(
Plus it was raining like a big fat bitch ALL DAY TOUS LE JOUR!- S. drove me home after classes so I didn't have to bear the wrath of GOD. But after ballet, he had stupid STATISTICS and I walked home and was almost blown off my feet like Mary Poppins clinging onto the umbrella (not kidding) and drenched entirely from my crown to sole. It was secretly fun, but... I'll kill myself if I had to go to school like this everyday.
Note to self: Must buy Hunter's Rainboots-- EVERY GIRL here wears them. K time to take a warm bath and a small petit petit tres tres petit nap.
i'm amazed that you can dance the ballet. it must be quite a workout!
ReplyDeletewhite choco cream biscuit sounds really good.
but kamik boots, have warm lining (: or burberrys ahahhaha
ReplyDelete