Wednesday, December 30, 2009
#55 boston logan international
I've been waiting for my mummy at the airport for four hours now. I've read fifty four pages of The Lovely Bones by Alice Seebold but she's still stuck in Chicago on a transit. Note to self: avoid taking UA as much as possible. I think she's arriving at 1130pm boston time and that would equate to me having waited seven and a half hours. I can only deduce that I think I've grown to be very patient like that. But because of my severe lack of sleep the past few nights, I think I will need a couple of asprins. Saw a girl wearing a Harvard sweatshirt and didn't think very much of her at all. Who wears their school sweatshirt at sub zero temperature just to flaunt the "brand". Was very unimpressed and fell greater into shock seeing her carry an army camouflage like sack sling bag with her. Huge huge tres grande fashion faux pas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i hope this comment finds you well and safe at home.
ReplyDeletehave a merry new year!