
I now live in my DKNY puffer jacket.
I overate again at dinner. My tummy is so full now. Things I ate today:
an apple
2 peanut butter organic 15 grain toast
organic butternut squash soup with 0.5 toast
some walnut cream cheese apricot
daily vitamins & calcium pills
Things I ate yesterday:
a packet of peanut butter granola bites
2 slices of organic 15 grain bread
gado-gado with brown rice, veggies & peanut sauce
italian bread + salami + cheese
San Pellagrino Limonata
My parents have been calling me a lot, which I think is weird because they never have time for me. I talked to my sister too, half sleeping, when she called me up this morning at 9am. She's so cute, and my favourite girl in the world.
My body is still broken from rock climbing, but I had a nice relaxing workout at the gym today- which made me feel much better and less broken. I also see my laundry bag magically filling itself up when I just did laundry a few days ago. The days have been getting warmer too, which is funny because I don't see how the days should be getting warmer as we fall deeper into Winter. I don't really like it when people talk about the weather to each other, but I do it all the time. Talking about the weather is the stupidest thing to be talking about (especially between close friends). But I suppose if you're close enough, it's pardonable to be talking about the whether since I'm certain that it does affect our lives, thoughts and mood more than we think.
I enjoy doing nothing tremendously.
i wish i ate as healthy as you did today. i had a huge vegi-burger with the works and a whole plate of fries all to myself. i topped it off with some danish-inspired pastries. i am stuffed.
ReplyDeletewalnut cream cheese with apricot sounds yummy.
oh, such is small talk. i'm not good at it and often talk abou the weather for lack of a better conversation topic sometimes. :)
hope you feel better. by the way, your specs are cute.
i like small talk.
ReplyDeletei read your blog and how did you lose so much weight? well done! and teach me your secret :-*