Friday, December 18, 2009

#47 So foggggyyyy


Why so foggy tonight? (12am; le cinema)

Anyway, I woke up at 3pm this afternoon, went grocery shopping with J. and then we headed to the gym to rock climb. But I'm so unfit (and fat) that I couldn't really climb <<I LOVE COOKIES>>, which is a 5'9 wall. I don't love cookies, in fact I hate them. But that's the name of the route laid out you see. 5'9 is the difficulty level for all you dodos out there. But anyway, after spending 3 hours at the gym yesterday, my body was basically (almost) broken today and hence couldn't really move much while climbing today. I think I will climb << Climb if you're Ty>> tomorrow. I have no idea why the names of the routes are so cute and ridiculous. I was also having constipations and drank herbal laxative tea--- which I think worked TOO OVERLY well because I kept needing to go to the bathroom while belaying J.! SO DANGEROUS--> imagine me dying to go to the bathroom while he's still up climbing on the wall. Of course I didn't endanger my friend's life like this.
Then after, we trooped off with semi sore arms & legs to Nearly Normals, a really cool vegetarian 2 storey small restaurant with trees and lights inside. I had gado-gado and overate as usual, as always, it's a very bad habit. With my bloated belly, I came home to shower up and headed over to C's for some party and ate some more (italian salami, cheese on wheat bread) before almost falling asleep and went to watch the premier screening of Avatar in 3D. I was really falling asleep by this point and thus decided to drink my favourite San Pellagrino Limonata with 32g of sugar, I really don't want to think about it, but the sugar content is haunting me. I love San Pellagrino and that's why it'll be the only pop I'll ever drink, cross my heart.

My grandma, grandpa & cutie uncle also called me today, which made me really happy. We were just talking about their recent trip to India, which was very exciting. I don't know why my old folks love all these crazy adventures when I usually vote for comfortable luxury holidays. My grandparents have climbed the pyramids in Egypt, been to a Safari in South Africa, just went to Sweden for shopping last month and bla bla bla. But I've just been stuck here in Corvallis too LAZY to move. I should really get my butt moving and stop being such a loser.

The fog was really thick tonight too. I love the fog; it makes the dispersion of Christmas lights so pretty and I'm quite sure it's my favourite kind of weather. And the movie Avatar was to me like wtfff?! I honestly find sci-fi very repulsive... Okay I've got to go to bed now because I will have to go to GNC tomorrow to buy the whole range of vitamins from A to zinc, and then head off to the gym. I also want to represent PETA and be a famous vegan.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment