Today I went to Portland to watch The Nutcracker ballet, a Christmas production by the Oregon Ballet Theater. Having watch the Bolshoi Ballet and The American Ballet Theater before, this wasn't fantastic, even though I had great front row seats. The principal dancers and soloists didn't do much, and it was more of an opportunity performance for the kids dancing in the OBT school. Thus, I was really quite bored and falling asleep. The only good things today were:
1. Lunch at Brasserie Monmartre, a really chic french restaurant at The Westin.
2. Green Tea Frappuccino
3. Boutique shopping & bought a yellow + navy rugby stripped Ralph Lauren sweater
4. Tiffany & Co. (always a girl's best friend)
5. Walking around downtown Portland.
6. Bought a DKNY black shiny puffer jacket plus lots of comfy pj's.
7. It wasn't so cold today, or I'm rather numbed to it already
8. Daddy sent sweet messages :)
I have also been overdosing myself in korean/taiwanese dramas and sleeping at 5am.
No comments:
Post a Comment