Friday, December 11, 2009

#44 In ten years, will your grades really matter?

I think I accidentally took my brother's old thermals to the States with me. There's this little opening in my thermal pants for boys to "pee-pee". That's how I know it's my brother's for sure.

Anyway, when I came home from school today, my roomate B. & I decided to make some rice krispies. So I used my special rice krispy set which Rui (my sunshine) sent to me from Singapore. I had been saving it up for some day special. And well, I just finished my exams and have lotsssss of free time on my hands. So this should be something special enough to finally open the box!:


happy icing & gum drop friends






Robert the Christmas tree with faux snow



Morton, my rice krispy boyf


I'm having a mini tummyache now. I think I ate too much rice krispies..... (but they are my favourite!) Need to detox now, okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment