Today was a good day.
It started off with X. calling at 12:30am in the morning, waking me up from slumber, to wish me a Happy Birthday. We ended up chatting on the phone for 0.5 hours with me still half asleep.
Then M. picked me up for school, had a nice morning french class and a birthday zucchini bread baked by J, for breakfast.
Although Macroeconomics mid-term exam kicked my butt a little bit, thank God for all the help and grace to sail me through! Am anticipating eagerly the results; though in which I place not my trust or hope, but in my Father alone. For I am nothing less than His beloved, and the Apple of His Eye. Believe me, I really am :)
Past mid-day, I received a bouquet of orange roses from my grandmother in Singapore :) They were absolutely lovely and I very much enjoy looking at them. I called her and ended up semi in tears- terribly blessed to have such loving people in my life.
Went to the gym with H. and worked out for 1.5 hours, feeling very accomplished the entire time, despite having the constant lingering craving of McDonald's (which is not a very good sign I presume). I still have much work under my hat, but am currently feeling very happy and pleased.
Thank you God, for everything.
今天我的生日过得很简单却快乐。 外婆和舅舅运送了一大束橙色玫瑰花给我开心。朋友们也轰轰烈烈地一直祝贺我。虽然没什么大庆祝,但知家人和朋友的关怀跟爱护已足够了。 经济考试也考得不错(但也犯了几个小错误)。非常感谢上帝的恩赐与偏爱,度过了这第一难关。知道自己不是世界上顶尖的学者,却很清楚在灵间里的高上地位。像无云的蓝天一样透明,我了解我上帝对我的爱是无法用小小的头脑来掌握,来了解,或想象。只能在每一天的奇迹中尝试它的滋味。在每一个脚步,感觉到祂在身旁的存在。在模糊的困题中,给我安慰和勇气,鼓励我面对考验。而我最后,一次又再次地胜利了难题。有无比超能,温柔亲爱的上帝,称我为祂的最爱, 我可以很安全地说,我么什么都不怕,什么也都不缺了。
No comments:
Post a Comment