Am in the library nerding it out right now with a million things to do. I've been going to the gym daily and swimming, but I still feel so sleepy! gah :( and the weather's been so worriesome and cold, I feel sick and sniffly :( But thank God for my mittens with me and warm clothes.
In other news, I also need a maid. Please mah... send some beer money and a maid over! (Just kidding, I'm not that into cheap beer)
I know I said I don't like to date frat boys; but what if they're football players with a hot butt??? So there's this great looking creature who sits beside me in class which causes my heart to skip a few palpitations and almost stop beating. Must... not... agree.. to.... date.... him......
But I'll get front row seats to the next game!!!! Will think about it. Just no more crazy marijuana frat boys FOR SURE.
go on the date and tell me how it was. i m sure not all frat boys are 'crazy marijuana frat boys'. think they fall more under the ' crazy drunk frat boys'
ReplyDelete<3 you :)