Saturday, October 10, 2009

#17 Look what I've found





I found an old memory card as I was packing up my room in Singapore. Thus, brought it back to the States with me- because my card reader is here. It turned out to be a whole plethora of pictures of 16/17 year old days. Remember this ice cream shop, Island Creamery, which used to be our favourite place? My favourite flavour would be Apple Pie and yours, Horlicks, I think the three of us ate a lot of ice cream I'm sure.

I'm feeling pretty revved up today because OSU is playing Stanford this afternoon! The army band marched up and down the streets yesterday playing for us while we were getting smashed on cheap beer and vodka. I really like the military band- am very excited to hear them play/ watch the game later with A.J. I am charging my camera right this instant, and pictures will be flooding back into my life, I promise.

Things have been going amazing thus far. I love my new house, I love my roomates, I love school & nerding it out- there's this great studying group of kids I hang out with tout le temps, I love french and my economics classes (as gay as this sounds, I really do). I love working out at the gym with my friends, I love my friends and their absolutely shitass parties, I love making movies (there's this program in my school which provides HD cameras, Apple laptops +++ for us to make our own movies and the winner gets to go to the Cannes Festival en France). I love eating gorgeous organic apples here too.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment